Good to know
- Distance from Saranda centre is just 3,5km ( time approx 10 minutes ) away from apartments.
- On the main road guests can find the bus stop for Ksamil , Butrint and Saranda town . There is even the possibility to hire a taxi for your transport.
- 3,5km from Saranda town and Port
- near to 1,2 hour from Corfu port
- 66km from Igumenitsa
- Syri i kalter ( the Blue eye ) 25 minutes away by driving
- Gjirokaster ( Unesco city ) 55km
- Ksamil 7km from CasaNoste apartments
- Butrint ( archeological site and Unesco world Heritage site ) just out site of Ksamil
- Lekursi Castle 8 km
Journey from Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport ( CFU )
From or to Corfu Airport, you can take a taxi or take the much cheaper option of the local bus. Local blue busses no. 5 and no. 6 both run between the city center, port and airport within roughly 10 minutes and cost only a couple of euro.There is a bus that can take you into the town, but it is also an easy walk with signs directing you where to go.
The fast ferry takes roughly 30-45 minutes, while the slower car ferry takes about 1 hour & 20 minutes h (also be sure to remember Corfu is 1 hour ahead of Albania).
The port in Saranda is right in the center of town, there are plenty of taxis waiting outside if you should need one. Street signs in Saranda can be a bit confusing and the tourist office is on the other side of the bay, so make sure you have a map and directions to your destination.